Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Only Salad Dressing Recipe You Will Ever Need.

I got this recipe from a friend. It is so good. I make it regularly and always use up a bottle in a week if I am eating salads. I haven't bought a bottle of salad dressing in ages. It pairs perfectly with a Greek salad. My favorite with feta, Greek olives, cucumbers, green pepper, avocado and some canned garbanzo beans.

Go-To Salad Dressing from Kiki

2/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried oregano
Pinch or 2 of sugar
1-2 Tbsp minced garlic, shallots or red onion

Shake up in a mason jar and enjoy. I keep mine in the fridge and it usually solidifies so needs to be taken out quite a bit before using or I run the jar under hot water and shake up. I think it could be left out and not refrigerated but I am weird about this, I just like to refrigerate things.  Should last a week or so.

No comments: