Friday, May 16, 2008

Rest in Peace Phoebe


Sam & Sarah's Boston Terrier Phoebe passed away on Tuesday night. She was a little Boston with a big personality and a hint of an attitude. She didn't like other dogs and she had a right not to, since when she was a young pup she had her eye biten out by one of her kind. She didn't let it stop her though and she lived a long life filled with snorts, crazy little dances and a love for food. I found that she enjoyed gourmet cheeses and loved to sneak her morsels while her owners looked the other way. She was always on a diet, like most females, and boy did she love her treats. Phoebe and I had a special bond, she even warmed up to me enough so that I could pick her up and she snuggled in my bed on one occasion...while Tim slept on the couch. Though she was quite small, she filled the room with her presence and usually a stinky toot too. So my dear Phoebe, I know you are well in doggy heaven, laying on a king sized bed surrounded with your favorite treats. You will live forever in our hearts and I will always treasure our special moments together...well besides that time you did try to bite me, but I forgive you because you only had one eye. Much love Phoebe. R.I.P.

No comments: