Sunday, May 18, 2008

Puppy Love

















So once again Sam & Sarah are the main topic of our blog, it just so happens that they have eventful lives these days. Please meet the newest Lockner family members...two beautiful baby Boston Terriers - Rosco & Bruno. Tim and I had the honor of meeting these fine pups yesterday and it was their first day at their new home. We spent the night getting to know them and they may be (Oscar cover your ears) the sweetest, cutest, little buddies I have ever laid my eyes upon. Sam & Sarah basically rescued the duo from a life without sunshine, green grass, yummy treats, and snuggly beds. They are almost 10 months old and have never had much love...or so it seems after my doggy evaluation. Rosco, may have a bit of the old 'runt' syndrome and mildly resembles some sort of 'desert' dog. I'm pretty sure he had a dingo/chihuahua/meerkat as an ancestor. He is also learning to use his legs and with lots of walks and protein shakes he will be in top shape in no time.







Rosco enjoys being held by his favorite Auntie

























Bruno (left), on the other hand is no weakling. This little guy is quite the little tank, and let me tell you, he is very excited to be at his new home and so proud of it too. While little Rosco spent the majority of the evening craddled in my arms, Bruno pranced around his new yard and house with a lot of enthusiasm. He also learned that treats are something good, especially when his Mom gives him tiny pieces of her turkey burger. Bruno was on the go so much that he was not interested in being held, but I'm guessing after a few visits from me will learn to accept arms around him. I should also mention that the dingo look Rosco got somewhere down the line stayed far away from Bruno...this little tank is a straight up Boston.








Sam & Bruno enjoy a moment together.







Bruno tries to escape my arms.

No comments: