Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mora Visits



Last weekend my sister Mora flew in from Olympia to spend a little time with her big sister. Our Mom was here as well, fixing up the old house in Saint Paul before the renters moved in. We worked our butts off cleaning and preparing for their arrival. The house looks great and the people seemed very excited to move in. I should have taken some pictures! Oscar was happy to have his Auntie visit, and of course his best friends Edgar and Millie, and let's not forget Grandma Mindy too!

Edgar, Millie, & Oscar
The dogs tend to get exhausted after spending the day together. Looks like someone got kicked out of his bed.

1 comment:

Mora said...

Oona, I am so mad at you for putting these pictures on your blog! You promised!!! Anyway, I hope you are having a great day. I miss you berry much! Talk to you soon chica,
-Mora