Tuesday, April 7, 2009

38 weeks


Okay, now seriously, how much bigger can I possibly get? My belly is mammoth and feels like it may just explode at any minute. Had my 38 week appointment today...everything is good. Baby boy seems to be a bit posterior still (sunny side up) so hopefully he turns the right way by the time he makes his entrance. Also my weight has evened out now, haven't gained a pound in 3 weeks which seems very impossible being that my belly gets bigger by the minute. They think the baby is weighing in close to 8 pounds, but again just a total guess. Baby is getting ready, but when will he be ready is the big question? I decided to start walking to see if I can speed things along. I got a lot of looks from people, I guess no one has ever seen a 9 month pregnant lady walking or something. Our friend Brian has been using his acupuncture skills on me so we'll see if that helps. Other than that, now we just wait.

2 comments:

christina said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

HOLY SHIT !!! thats crazy hope your using utter cream :) man that is the biggest baby bump i have ever seen.