Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mr. Banana Face

Miles and Evie have this little beat up baby book that we got out of a Little Free Library, that has a picture of a face made out of fruit, mainly a banana.  Miles is obsessed with it lately so I started making these...
I mean look at how happy it makes him.  
He will eat these little fruit faces up so quickly. His sister on the other hand always wants one but never finishes them. Usually it is Miles who is not the best eater. I guess this is a big deal to me because I have NEVER made a fun face or any sort of picture out of food in the 4+ years that I have been a parent. I guess the little extra effort does make them want to eat the food on their plates!


2 comments:

christina said...

Cute!

Julie @ Living on the Ledge said...

Oona, so cute! I love it! Miles looks so happy. :)