Friday, January 10, 2014

Meal planning success!

My first week doing The Fresh 20 was a total success!!! I loved it. I loved not having to think about dinners and not having to go to the grocery store even once (well once for coffee). But seriously, it was like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders not having to think about what we would have for dinner. The biggest surprise from the week was that my entire family ate vegetarian all week (we signed up for the veg plan) and that the kids ATE ALL THE MEALS!!! It was like an adventure we were all part of. I prepared foods I have never prepared and even eaten and we were all part of this little food adventure team. Eating new foods together was fun. We all discovered that parsnips and portabella mushrooms are delicious and are excited to try more foods. All of the dinners were jam packed with veggies and felt very balanced. I liked it so much we signed up a 3 month subscription. I look forward to more healthy meals in my future without even thinking about it.

3 comments:

Julie @ Living on the Ledge said...

Oona, we are trying out Fresh 20, based on your FB praise of the plan! Just staring the first week and doing the "classic". Excited!

Unknown said...

I hope you like it! I love it!!! We eat such healthy meals together every night, and I always get the leftovers for lunch. As long as you prep accordingly it is really quick and easy!

Julie @ Living on the Ledge said...

Our first dinner was last night, and it was fantastic!