Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Back to the blog......

Lately I read other people's blogs, and the first thought that pops into my head is "why did I stop blogging?" I love reading blogs especially about food and fitness, and of course blogs of long lost friends so I can catch up with their lives. These past 2 years have been so busy and crazy. The addition of our daughter Evie to our family 2 years ago really rocked our world. She is amazing and so tiny and sweet (when she wants to be), but can turn on you in an instant and make your life, eh hum, let's just say difficult. So that is why I am going to say keeping up this blog was definitely on the side lines for quite awhile. But I would love to try it again, and instead of making a whole new blog doing what I call a 'fresh start', I am going to just pick up the sad broken pieces of this blog to have a place to save recipes and document memories. Here we go....

1 comment:

The Pederson Family said...

so glad that you are blogging again!!! :)